In this episode, Charlie interviews the founder of RockYourMarketing.com, Alyson Lex.
As a copywriter and online marketing expert, Alyson helps entrepreneurs and small business owners create marketing materials that are fun and effective.
After serving as the marketing manager for industry giants Dan Kennedy and Bill Glaser, Alyson took the plunge and founded her own marketing company. Since then she’s helped hundreds of beginning and established entrepreneurs solidify their unique brand with her proven copywriting secrets.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The psychology behind sales page copy and what makes customers buy
- The challenging life event that forced Alyson to become an entrepreneur
- Copywriting secrets to help you make your brand stand out online
- How you can make money online even if you have nothing to sell
- Why taking your marketing too seriously is bad for business
- How to create brand loyalty and keep customers coming back
- How to build your own website for under $250 – even with no technical experience
- How to get a free 30-minute consultation with Alyson to jump-start your business!!!