Peter Drucker said, “Efficiency is doing things right; effectiveness is doing the right things.”
So I assume you’ve heard from nearly every content marketing blog out there how to do the right things. That’s being effective.
For example, here are some things effective blog editors do:
- You plan awesome content.
- You use a workflow to manage your team and guest authors.
- You complement your posts with visuals and free content.
- You share your content with social media.
- You review your stats to learn from your content.
Excellent. Right? But what if I said you could do all of that stuff you do effectively a lot moreefficiently to get even better results from the work you’re already doing?
You can. Here’s exactly how you—and your team—will be super successful with an agile blog planning process…